HavenATL is a cohesive program that helps transition women who have fallen victim to Commercial Sexual Exploitation, by empowering them to live a healthy and sustainable life.
Haven ATL Core Values
- Justice Every human has a right to be free, safe, and protected.
- Dignity Every human is worthy of respect, care, and every opportunity to dream.
- Integrity Business practices are honest and compassionate.
- Inclusion Every volunteer and client shall be presented with equal opportunities and resources regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, creed, or religion.
- Strategic Creativity Social entrepreneurship and innovations are valued and are implemented.
- Faith Prayer is effective and essential in the actualization of the vision and God relentlessly desires justice for the oppressed.
- Collaboration and Unity Resources in the community are utilized in order to combat human trafficking efficiently and effectively, such as - The local law enforcement, businesses, educators, medical workers, faith communities, and other local nonprofits
- Culture of Care A positive work environment and a community of change agents that care about these issues as well as each other.